top of page


To prevent fire and serious injury

  • Do not put wood lid on candle when lit

  • Never leave a candle lit unattended

  • Keep away from drafts and vibrations

  • Keep out of reach from children and pets

  • Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch on fire

  • Distinguish candle once the wax is completely burned to avoid over heating the vessel 

Taking care of your White Stone candles

Trim wick to ¼ inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

bottom of page